IBTM China has revealed plans to bring in more international exhibitors from Europe, Asia and new domestic destinations to cater to the growing interest in these locations among buyers.
The trade show is scheduled to take place in Beijing on 28 and 29 August this year. IBTM China estimates that the event will draw 380 exhibitors and 3,500 visitors.
IBTM China last year saw a majority of domestic exhibitors, with a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events