An influencer brings an automatic social following and a dedicated network of fans to an eventand if an influencer loves what they see, they won’t hold back on spreading the word.
“Although free mentions aren’t guaranteed, and some influencers charge cold, hard cash, the positivity and interest generated for the event is more valuable than one would expect,” says Charmaine Wong, business development manager at BCD Meetings Events.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events