We talk about Gen Z, but they should really be called Gen C. This group, they’re challengers. They are socially and environmentally conscious digital natives who’ll only engage if we’re able to seamlessly fit into and add value to their lives.
They want to know what a brand’s challenger values and cultures are, because they know they’ll find alignment with brands that can embody them. And unlike Gen Z, they aren’t defined by their age....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events