After a prolonged period of hype, blockchain technology is finally being put to work in advertising. Recent examples from Asia give an indication of the benefits it can bring. But observers argue that blockchain might not always be the solution advertisers need, nor is it always fully understood by buyersor sellers.
In this year’s first quarter, Unilever Japan applied blockchain technology to its advertising for the first time. “Unilever’s initial exploration in this...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events