While the portion of the ad budget going to internet advertising still trails global averages in Japan and India, ongoing growth in internet spend seems set to erase such variations over time, according to detailed 2019 adspend data from Warc.
The charts below, shared exclusively with Campaign Asia-Pacific, break down spending by media category for five APAC markets. The date come from Warc's recently released Global Ad Trends Report, produced in collaboration with Nielsen,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events