The Health Promotion Board of Singapore has appointed a Publicis Groupe-led consortium that also includes Pico for integrated marketing. The news follows a competitive pitch in which the client was looking for a strategic brand lead, creative production and experiential marketing services.
Publicis Groupe will be responsible for conceptualising, planning and implementing all integrated marketing and communication campaigns for HPB’s health initiatives, the agency said.
A bespoke team led by Joanne...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events