The first few hackathons were organised in the US in the late 1990s the event format later flourished in the 2000s alongwith the rise of the nerd culture that made billionaires of a number of techies. Given that hackathons have since gone mainstream and become regular corporate events on the calendars of big names across the tech, retail, aviation and healthcare sectors, agencies dedicated to organising hackathons are capitalising on the hype.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events