As part of its marketing plans, the company has announced that all babies born in 2015 will receive free health insurance for their first year, plus a gift pack.
Great Eastern is also sponsoring 25,000 'wishing spheres' across the city, where locals can write down their fondest wishes. The spheres are part of the Marina Bay Singapore countdown 2015, the curtain-raiser for Singapore’s SG50 celebrations.
The company is also inviting the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events