Google today announced the rebranding of its suite of advertising and marketing tools, in a bid to better integrate the services used by advertising clients and marketers. The move sees the Doubleclick brand disappear as its products are moved into these new brands.
The new tools will begin to be rolled out next month over a transition period.
Google AdWords becomes Google Ads,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events