- Prema Sagar (currently CEO and founder of Genesis BCW) becomes chairperson, BCW India Group and will be based in New Delhi
- Zach James (co-group CEO, Six Degrees BCW) becomes chief strategy officer, BCW Apac and executive sponsor, BCW India Group, based in New Delhi.
- Deepshikha Dharmaraj (currently MD) becomes CEO. She will be based in Mumbai.
- Rishi Seth (currently co-group CEO) becomes CEO, Six Degrees BCW. He will be based in New Delhi.
- Vandana Sandhir (currently heading PPR India) has been appointed as chief client officer and will be based in New Delhi.
Genesis and Six Degrees combine under BCW India
Burson Cohn and Wolfe completes 100 per cent acquisition of Six Degrees BCW
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Cannes Lions Creative Strategy jury president eyes ...
CANNES LIONS JURY PRESIDENT Q&A: Campaign speaks with Publicis Groupe's SEA CEO Amrita Randhawa to understand what brands and agencies should be aware of in their entries.
Women to Watch Greater China 2023: Shuang Xu, BCW
From delivering growth to winning awards to transforming the business and creating new tools and capabilities while nurturing teams, Xu has basically done it all, leading by example.
The grades are in: Agency Report Cards debut Monday
We assessed 30 APAC agency networks—in great detail. The in-depth report cards on their 2022 performance in growth, innovation, creativity and effectiveness, DEI and sustainability, and overall management quality, will be revealed on Monday.
TikTok isn’t a saint, but it shouldn’t be seen as ...
Campaign's tech and media editor shares his thoughts on TikTok's CEO Shou Zi Chew's more than five-hour-long testimony in front of the US Congress.