G2 won the business after a pitch against a local boutique agency.
South Korea’s largest multiplex cinema chain, one of CGV’s aims is to position itself as a cultural company through enhanced design and membership communications. G2 Seoul will be responsible for developing key visuals for posters, POP stands, and other out-of-home communications at cinema halls across the country and simultaneously drive branding activities such as new membership card launches and annual promotional events.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events