The survey, the first in Burson-Marsteller’s research series, additionally found that 65 per cent of the companies polled have active Twitter accounts, while 54 per cent have a Facebook fan page.
Fifty per cent of the companies additionally have a YouTube channel, and 33 per cent maintain corporate blogs.
On average, companies claimed to have 4.2 Twitter accounts, 2.1 Facebook fan pages, 1.6 YouTube channels and 4.2 corporate blogs.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events