It has been reported that a young creative was responsible and JWT is taking serious action against him or her.
The most controversial of the three ads for the Ford Figo features former Italian prime-minister Silvio Berlusconi at the wheel of a Ford Figo with three bound and gagged women in the trunk.
According to the cached copy of the now-removed ad, the creative was credited to
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events