Possessing 74 percent of total FMCG spend and growing their sales by double that of their global competitors, local brands proved dominant in Asian markets in 2015, according to Kantar Worldpanel's Annual FMCG Brand Footprint study.
Marcy Kou, CEO of Kantar Worldpanel Asia, said the research company has witnessed a shift in Asia’s competitive FMCG landscape over the last few years. Although FMCG growth across all world markets has cooled, local brands in Asia have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events