Facebook is replacing its ad relevance score with more granular metrics so that brands can better understand whether their creative or targeting strategies are working.
The social media behemoth announced three new metrics that, starting on 30 April, will replace the single relevance score that has been in place since 2015.
The new metrics are
- Quality ranking How an ad's perceived quality compares with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events