Facebook is going after a slice of Amazon's business again.
The global networking giant has launched the Gaming Creator Pilot Program, with a value proposition that competes with Twitch, the live video streaming subsidiary of Amazon that helps musicians and eSports athletes monetize their content.
Leo Olebe, the global director of games partnerships at Facebook said that the initiative would help eSport live streaming content creators accept donations from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events