It’s been a year since WPP announced it was appointing its first chief marketing and growth officer as part of an overarching strategy to sell the company’s new vision and have a clearer brand proposition under Mark Read.
Laurent Ezekiel, with his 16 years of experience as a business transformation and global client leader at Publicis Groupe, was brought in to execute a global marketing plan around WPP’s new creative transformation’ vision.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events