Kadence International's Luxury Index 2018 report, a global study into perceptions of luxury, finds that experiential marketing and exclusivity do little to drive perceptions of luxury for most consumers.
The recent trend in experiential’ marketing in luxury over the last few years seems it could potentially be a misstep in most regions, the authors wrote. Experiential rated higher in China than in any other market, however.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events