An ad’ for Japan’s Mizuho Bank has gone viral, but it might not be quite the sort of exposure the bank is hoping for.
The work is an independent spoof of a typical Hollywood movie trailer by a sometime VJ who goes by the name of 'Takayuki a.k.a Son'. The video was released Friday to mark a four-day shutdown by Mizuho of its ATM services. In a move as confounding to Japanese consumers as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events