The fragmentation of consumer touch points over the past decade has propelled consumers to no longer follow a linear, traditional journey to brand purchase. In fact, the consumer journey has not only grown more complex due to the sheer volume of information available online, but is in a continuous state of motion, with every purchase based on how well needs are met at multiple micro-moments according to research jointly conducted by Accenture and IPSOS Singapore on Asian consumers....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events