China's recently merged internet television company kicked off a 100-day True Dou differentiation campaign to further distinguish the Youku and Tudou brands, which are operating under the one-month-old merged company's dual-platform strategy.
New Zealand's Voice, which is looking to expand into China and the USA, has struck an alliance with Hong Kong's Creative Underground, while Belgium's Emakina has partnered with Beijing's Digital Jungle to offer European brands digital marketing services across China and Asia....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events