Asia-Pacific is set to see 7.1% growth in adspend in 2019, according to Magna’s latest report, up from the 6% predicted six months ago.
That growth is slower than the 7.7% predicted by the end of 2018, which the Magna and IPG Mediabrands forecast says is thanks to a very strong performance globally for adspend in the second half of the year.
A significant portion of the 2019 growth will comes from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events