The Oscars last Sunday were a delight to watch. After a recent spate of so-so hosts, Ellen DeGeneres truly shined. From a marketer’s perspective, the biggest winner’ was Samsung, given the Take the Twitterverse down’ mother of all selfies current world retweet’ record holder, which had the whole world gawking at their smartphones.
Pundits around the world were swift to congratulate Samsung for its marketing brilliance. But is it really...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events