Syl Saller, global chief marketing officer at Diageo, has written to the company's key agency partners, calling on them to make faster progress on hiring female senior creatives and directors.
Saller also requested to be told the percentage of women in the agencies’ creative leadership teams and in their overall management, information on their gender pay gap and their plans to address any gender imbalances in their organistations.
Diageo’s agency partners include...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events