Creative designers from both NYCheadquartered McGarryBowen and its parent company, Tokyobased Dentsu, have incorporated elements inspired by both two cities in the 30 crane designs.
In Japan, the origami crane symbolises hope and recovery, while 'kizuna' is the Japanese word for 'bond' - a reflection of love, friendship and the common humanity that Japanese people and the rest of the world share.
Japanese tradition imparts that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events