Alongside its latest earnings announcement, Dentsu today formally announced its new group management structure, effective in January.
Making a change it has been discussing for more than a year, the current Dentsu Inc. will shift to a pure holding company structure on January 1, and its trade name will be changed to Dentsu Group Inc.
A new in-house company, Dentsu Japan Network, will also be established to run the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events