The new agency will service regional and globally-aligned clients including Johnson Johnson, Philips, Tourism Australia, Unilever and Novartis.
This majority-owned venture opens its doors a month after DDB Worldwide announced its split from Daya Maha Berkarya DMB after a nine-year partnership.
DMB, together with Advis, Brainstorm and M2M Interface, then formed a partnership under the Nava group of brands, with new focus on brand experience.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events