Dentsu Aegis Network today announced an agreement to acquire Indian performance marketing agency Sokrati.
Following the takeover, the agency will be rebranded Merkle Sokrati, under DAN’s performance marketing agency, thus establishing Merkle’s first presence in Asia-Pacific. The deal is expected to close this week.
Headquartered in Pune, Sokrati was founded in 2009. It focuses on digital and performance marketing, specialising in e-commerce, CRM, social, retargeting and video production, among other...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events