How did you get into advertising
I interned at DDB in Hong Kong for three months during my final summer break at university. I made some friends there and they lined up an interview for me with Stanley Wong at JWT, and that’s how it started.
What was your first ever ad
It was an ad for an infant starter formula kind of appropriate under the circumstances. I...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events