Currently in its twelfth year, the Singapore Advertising Hall of Fame Awards is an annual prestigious award ceremony which recognises the excellence and outstanding achievements of the Singapore advertising industry.
Across 15 categories, the show this year attracted a total of 85 entries, most of which were for the category Campaign of the Year.
DDB Worldwide and OMD Singapore walked away as Advertising and Media Agency of the Year, respectively.
Here is a full list of winners:
- Lifetime Achievement Award Terry O'Connor - Courts Singapore
- Woman Professional of the Year Saw Phaik Hwa – SMRT
- Advertising Professional of the Year Tanuj Philip – Network Hub, Dentsu, Young & Rubicam
- Creative Director of the Year Joji Jacob - DDB Worldwide
- Strategic Planner of the Year Saurabh Varma - Leo Burnett/ Arc WW
- Young Professional of the Year Chua Yi Xin - Leo Burnett/ Arc WW
- Media Planner of the Year David Cruse Beal – MEC Singapore
- Media Agency of the Year OMD Singapore
- Advertiser of the Year HPB - DDB Worldwide
- Advertising Agency of the Year DDB Worldwide
- Campaign of the Year STB 'YourSingapore.com' – BBH Asia Pacific
- Magazine Campaign of the Year STB 'YourSingapore.com' – BBH Asia Pacific
- Most Effective Media Campaign of the Year MCYS 'Filial Piety' -Leo Burnett/ Zenith Optimedia
- Cable TV Campaign of the Year MCYS 'Filial Piety' – Leo Burnett
- Press Campaign of the Year NTUC Income 'Flood Campaign' – BBH Asia Pacific