Programmatic technologies offer media buyers and advertisers a wonderful opportunity to improve campaign performance, but for programmatic to be truly embedded, advertisers need control and transparency around their investment in programmatic.
Programmatic spend in Asia Pacific is predicted to grow 35 percent each year, reaching about US$7 billion in 2019, with some markets such as Indonesia, Vietnam and Korea predicted to double in size each year until 2019. So why are decision-makers in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events