Joanna Kot 葛梅珍, deputy head of public relations for Chow Tai Fook 周大福 for the past two years and eight months, resigned after Facebook comments about people who were assaulted during the protests were traced back to her via her LinkedIn profile.
Kot deleted both accounts and also submitted her resignation yesterday, as this screengrab from the company's human resources department confirms. Chow Tai Fook 's corporate affairs team also confirmed to ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events