Plug in an Amazon Echo and it’s obvious that artificial intelligence is using algorithms to produce responses. But drivers in Singapore probably don’t realize traffic signal patterns are being determined AI that examines data from street cameras. In the next few years, AI will become increasingly integrated our modern livesin ways that will be at times conspicuous, and other times unobtrusive. AI will get to know you.
So said a trio of AI experts...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events