CEI’s inaugural Rising Stars list aims to shine a spotlight on Asia-Pacific’s best and brightest. These are individuals who are delivering great work, practicing model working habits within their companies and/or with their clients, and helping to push the industry forward.
We want to champion rising talent in the industry to inspire and motivate them in their current roles to climb towards leadership positions. We also want to champion industry talent who are bold, dynamic and game-changing.
Candidates must be based in Asia-Pacific and must be holding a job or in an industry directly related to events. Entries are open for individuals working within events at agencies, brands, corporates, venues, convention bureaus, associations and destinations.
- Nominees must work within the business events sector. Entries are open for individuals working within events at agencies, brands, corporates, venues, convention bureaus, associations and destinations.
- Nominees on this list will be identified as the rising stars within their organisation. They will be talent demonstrating creativity, dynamism and innovation in their current roles.
- There are no limits to the number of nominees within one company, but it’s limited to one person within one entry.
- Nominees must be working in AsiaPacific at the time of entry including Australia and New Zealand.
- This list is not defined by age; all ages are welcome.
Why you should nominate someone
- This list is a great way to champion and inspire your best talent.
- Positive exposure for your organisation.
- Those who make the list will be featured in CEI’s June '19 print issue as well as on the CEI and Campaign website and across social media.
Questions asked in the nomination form
- Basic details: Candidate's name, designation, a brief CV.
- The candidate's backstory - how they came to be where they are now.
- What are they passionate about in their work?
- What are they doing not just to assist the company they work for and its clients, but also to take the industry forward? We want to hear concrete examples of successes from the last 12 months.
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style—we want to get a sense of the individual.
- Any comments/endorsements from supervisors/clients. This is not obligatory but may strengthen the submission.
- One completely filled nomination form per candidate.
- A high-resolution image of each nominee of at least 300dpi and a minimum of 6” across at the widest point (A good rule of thumb is that a JPEG image should be at least 5MB and a PNG image around 8MB). This can be attached to the form or emailed at a later date.
- An entry fee of USD$250 per candidate. On completion of the form you will be redirected to a secure payment page.
- Deadline: Tuesday, May 14 @ 18:00pm HKT
- Please send enquiries and high-res images to [email protected]
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities or to be involved with Rising Stars in another way, please contact:
Southeast Asia + ANZ
Gareth Scott, Commercial Director
[email protected] | +65 6579 0556
Sonia Young, Commercial Director
[email protected] | +852 2122 5974