Campaign’s China Digital A-List project is all about people: marketers, strategic thinkers, digital tinkerers and business-model breakers. The list highlights an industry where one good idea can set sweeping transformation in motion—we’ve got our own ideas about where to find those kinds of thinkers, but you can help too. Take this opportunity to promote your peers, advocate for your advisers and campaign for China’s digital champions who dare to change the world, again.
This is not a contest. There are no winners or losers and there is no ranking per se. The Digital A-List is just that, a record of top achievers. And here’s how you can help.
This year there are three sections to the A-List:
Rising Stars: This is the under-35 set of next-generation thinkers and doers who are on their company's radar as future leaders.
Selection criteria: Must have spent minimum of six months in China with demonstrable impact on the business in terms of insight, execution or performance. Nominees should hold junior roles, but senior roles are also welcome if they are new to digital. Each should have respect from peers as well as supervisors. Firms in marketing, PR, e-commerce, ad tech or related brand consulting qualify to nominate staff.
Digital Entrepreneurs: Under 40 years old and founders/stakeholders of their own firms in China
Selection criteria: Must have a founder/ownership stake in a digital marketing/PR firm in China. The company should be a minimum of eight months old and founded in China (operations do not have to be exclusive to China, but the company must be based there). Must be able to demonstrate key digital successes or achievements in the past 12 months.
Hall of Fame: This is a highly select group of China’s elite in the digital industry.
Selection criteria: Must have spent minimum of 12 months in China. Must hold an influential role within a brand, agency, media or digital technology organization. Must be a leader in his/her digital field with proven ability, experience, clout and reputation. Must be able to demonstrate groundbreaking digital success within the past 5 years.
What to submit
- The candidate’s backstory: how they came to be where they are now
- For Entrepreneurs and Hall of Fame candidates, history of the businesses they have started
- What they have achieved of particular note in the past 12 months? (Highlights outside this timeframe may also be included)
- What they are passionate about in their work
- What sets them apart as an industry practitioner? What are they doing not only to assist the company they work for and its clients but also to take the industry forward? In short, why should people look up to them?
- Notable information on personal characteristics/working style: We want to get a sense of the individual
- A press-presentable photo (300 dpi)
- Comments/endorsements are welcome.
Extended deadline is 6 March
Use this easy form or send nominations to [email protected]