ORBIS is an international charity that provides sight-saving treatments to the blind. It treats underserved patients in developing countries by having volunteer pilots and doctors to fly around the world on a modified DC-10 aircraft, the “flying eye hospital”.
Among many prosperous countries, Hong Kong is seen as a difficult market for charities to affect behavioural change.
The campaign set out to reposition ORBIS as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events