The GREAT Britain campaign was created as a communications legacy for the London 2012 Olympic Games, with the aim to drive and generate jobs and growth for the UK.
It is the only campaign in the world, says director Conrad Bird, to bring together representatives from the tourism, trade, investment, education and culture sectors into one programme and six years on from the Olympics, it has successfully generated a 3.4 billion US$4.8 billion...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events