Starting 24 January next year, AppNexus' two DSPs will stringently enforce ads.txt culling inventory from parties that are not authorised sellers.
Ads.txt is an initiative by IAB US aimed at combating domain spoofing and unauthorised reselling.
Domain spoofing works by selling inventory with the URL of a premium website but the truth is the inventory is fed to a less than reputable website. The IAB is encouraging publishers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events