The Association of National Advertisers ANA has launched a new division dedicated to ensuring the industry’s measurement systems are held accountable.
The organization’s CEO, Bob Liodice, said the new unit, called Measurement for Marketers, is designed to level the measurement playing field.
A key goal will be enabling better decision making by marketers in their continuing efforts to fuel growth, and to advance critical industry measurement priorities through the lens...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events