Brands looking to succeed in Asia’s fertile ecommerce landscape need to test and learn now across the leading platforms while the market is still growing, said Lucy McCabe, president of OgilvyRED Asia-Pacific.
With Amazon’s arrival into Singapore last year, McCabe says brands are too focused on the battle between the US company and its rival Alibaba, which is counterproductive for those that wish to grow their ecommerce presence.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events