Japan’s new prime minister may have axed plans for a national manga museum, but there’s no doubt manga remains a massively popular form of entertainment in Japan, and is growing in other markets. The medium’s high penetration has not gone unnoticed by brands, and a number of innovative manga- and anime-focused campaigns have been rolled out in recent years.
1 Manga has long been staple reading material in Japan, covering nearly all age groups and social...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events