A new campaign by apparel brand AlKaram Studio updates a folk song focusing on the serenity of the ocean. Titled 'Moriya' 'My love', the video features Natasha Baig performing a modernised adaptation of a folk song originally popularised by Mai Dhai.
The film for the spring-summer 2018 collection was produced by Digital Invasion. Faisal Durrani, the former CEO of BBDO Pakistan, served as executive producer.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events