Although it stopped existing as a named entity in the middle of the year, Maxus by no means spent the first half of 2017 languishing. In fact, the locally focused network reports it was headed for one of its best years in APAC, with new business growth above 20%.
Although Maxus didn’t crack the top levels of the New Business League, it scored sizeable wins from the likes of China Mobile and Tianjin...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events