In its results for this year’s Q1 to Q3 period, ADK has reported a 9.2% year-on-year increase in consolidated operating income to 4.6 billion yen US$40.4 million. Consolidated operating income in Japan fell 3.2% to 503 million yen $4.4 million.
Consolidated gross profit rose 5.2% to 39.4 billion yen $346 million, while consolidated gross billings were up 0.6% to 258.6 billion yen $2.2 billion.
In the report,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events