They don’t call Adelaide “The Festival City” for nothing. The annual Adelaide Fringe Festival is just under 60 years, and practically takes over the city during its annual summer instalment. For a perspective of the event’s scale, its 2017 edition pulled in 2.5 million attendees across 31 days.
The festival follows an open access format rather than a curated one this means that artists from any part of the world can apply to participate. This...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events