Only 28% of business travellers from Asia Pacific are confident about not compromising their employer’s data during their trips, compared to the global average of 35%. The survey commissioned by Carlson Wagonlit Travel finds that US travellers are the most confident 46% while Europeans are the least so 27%.
The respondents cited several situations where data security could be compromised, chief of which include stolen or laptops or devices 29%, public WiFi...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events