Gucci showed some swag last week by announcing it will be dropping fur from its collection next year. In millennial-speak, the storied Italian luxury brand is being relevant AF and will risk FOMO as the luxury business wakes up to conscious consumerism. But what is even more important is that millennials account for more than half of Gucci’s consumer base, and this demographic is more inclined than any other age group to support and pay more for ethical...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events