Shiseido is in the process of rolling out a new brand, Waso, around the world. Aimed specifically at millennials, the skincare range is based on the principles of washokuthat is, making the most of minimal, natural ingredients.
At the same time, it’s positioned as a global rather than Japanese brand. It has been available in a number of Asian markets and the US since July. In Japan, consumers are currently able to sign up...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events