Unruly co-CEO and co-founder Scott Button said the video-advertising market in Japan is poised for explosive growth and presents an enormous opportunity for marketers.
“Brands and creative agencies in Japan understand there is life beyond the 15- to 30-second TV commercial and that making more emotional digital content drives deeper connections with consumers who will go on to share and buy their products or services,” he said in a press release.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events