In many ways, international advertising agencies in Japan are distinct from the biggest domestic institutions. They are vastly different in size, culture and in terms of their business models. But it would be naïve to think that they are not subject to similar challenges, particularly when it comes to client demands and staff exertion. One HR consultant in Tokyo estimated conservatively that the average overtime at foreign agencies is three hours a day, not to mention being on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events